Our Outdoor Fiber Optic services include securing permits for all boring, and aerial installations. We utilize OM2, OM3 or OM4 outdoor rated cables for short distances and OS2 (single-mode ) fiber for longer distances.
Raving Fan Technologies specializes in the infrastructure installations for SCADA fiber systems with our industrial strength switches and fiber optics enclosures. Our installers are trained and certified by FOT and use the latest technology in our installation techniques. Our product offering includes custom fiber assemblies for any application and a full complement of both passive & active fiber optic networking products.
- Consulting and Support Services for Fiber Optic Installations
- Fiber Optic Maintenance Agreements for Annual Inspection and 24 hour call out services
- Certified Installers and State of the Art Equipment – AFL Fusion Splicer, Corning OTDR, Fluke Testers Installation of all fiber cable constructions – Aerial, OPGW, ADSS, Underground
There are many “clean energy” initiatives being implemented in the United States today. Raving Fan Technologies draws from our strengths in campus and wide area network design which suits us to support wind power development projects. For several years now, Raving Fan Technologies has been involved in furnishing and installation of complex SCADA systems used to inter-connect wind turbine generators on projects throughout US. Our emphasis on the utility market is fueled by our success in installing such wind power systems, compounded with years of experience in consulting, splicing OPGW/ADSS cable, and testing for utility operators, engineering firms and contractors.
Beyond SCADA systems for the renewable energy arena, Raving Fan Technologies has experience with fiber optic sensing systems adapted for use in pipelines and security systems for water supply reservoirs, dams, substations, and power plants, Through partnerships with innovative system manufacturers, Raving Fan Technologies is positioned to continue offering installation and integration support on these revolutionary technologies.
- Fiber Optic Cable, Single-mode, Multi-mode
- Splicing or Terminating services with all connector types
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables multi-unit MTP
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables, standard and custom lengths and connectors
Fiber Optic Outside Plant Solutions
Need more information about our services?
11876 FM 3270
Tyler, TX 75708
Raving Fan Technologies © 2014; All rights reserved